Today Lampo announces its Winter/Spring 19 season, featuring projects by artists Florian Hecker, Peter Rehberg, James Hoff, Jon Davies and DeForrest Brown Jr., and Anthony Pateras—with five special performances across Chicago, at the Poetry Foundation, the Graham Foundation, and the new Green Line Performing Arts Center in the city’s Washington Park neighborhood. Lampo WS19 begins … Continued
Everything you experience at Lampo is made possible through the support and dedication of our members.
Please join us in our work.
We offer you this very special thank-you gift when you become a Lampo member:
Select from a collection of exclusive, unreleased and unheard music from 40 Lampo artists—38 individual tracks and more than 6 hours of rare material, available only for you. See the track listing below.
Join at any level. Tell us which tracks you want, and we’ll send you the files.
- $35: Select 3 tracks.
- $50 or $5/month: Select 5 tracks + the Lampo tote.
- $100 or $10/month: Select 10 tracks + tote.
- $250 or more: All 38 tracks + tote.
Lampo compilation notes and credits. [PDF]
New stuff! Unreleased gems! Treasured oddities! All files available as original high-resolution audio and MP3.
After you have joined, email us at email@example.com with your selected tracks.
- Tomomi Adachi & Jennifer Walshe Improvisation (2016) 11:59
- Oren Ambarchi DMZ Amulet (2014) 13:08
- Thomas Ankersmit 11 minutes at Säule (2018) 10:55
- John Bischoff Visibility Study (2015) 10:38
- Olivia Block Projectionists (2015) 04:51
- Leila Bordreuil La Brute (2017) 04:38
- Alessandro Bosetti Plane/Talea #38 for Lampo (2018) 09:03
- Joe Colley EgoMix (2005) 31:13
- Nicolas Collins !trumpet (2017) 08:01
- Charles Curtis From The Painter Sam Francis: Berlin Red (2008) 06:38
- Sarah Davachi gathers (2018) 06:56
- Kevin Drumm Outertime (2018) 07:08
- Leif Elggren Before Birth — After Death (2018) 10:05
- EVOL This Snowball (2018) 13:27
- Mark Fell Untitled for Lampo (2018) 04:38
- Jean-Luc Guionnet Clinamente (2010) 43:49
- Will Guthrie SCHNEEGS (2018) 09:47
- Steve Hauschildt Via media (2018) 05:36
- CM von Hausswolff Khufu Cairo 2010 (2012) 28:13
- Hong Chulki Ear to Mouth (2018) 07:45
- Stine Janvin Live at GRM (2018) 04:41
- Jacob Kirkegaard Refraction (2018) 07:46
- Ulrich Krieger Solar Flares (Cosmos #2) (2016) 04:45
- Okkyung Lee The Dark Pull (2018) 09:03
- Jason Lescalleet The Exception of Rhythm is Destroyed (2018) 19:19
- Alan Licht Feyzin (2018) 02:51
- Fred Lonberg-Holm Pause Button Studies 1-3 (c.1983-1985) 00:42, 00:24, 00:53
- Lionel Marchetti Experimental Recording (a walk in the forest) (2010 & 2018) 20:58
- Lasse Marhaug Untitled (2016) 15:13
- Jérôme Noetinger JN (take 2) (2017) 12:00
- Anthony Pateras & Valerio Tricoli … and that is the difference between you and John Cassavetes (2018) 02:11
- Marcus Schmickler Untitled for Lampo (2018) 09:45
- Kasper T. Toeplitz FLUX-Reflets (2018) 30:27
- Valerio Tricoli La Rustica Astronomica (2018) 07:29
- Edwin van der Heide R (2018) 02:22
- Ben Vida Reducing the Tempo to Zero (Excerpt for Lampo) (2018) 07:46
- Jeff Witscher Ah (2016) 01:58
- C. Spencer Yeh Through Some Jerk’s Garden (2018) 07:00
Members also receive advance notice of our upcoming programs; priority RSVP status for events (see policy below); invitations to members-only events; and acknowledgement of your support on lampo.org.
Members, you may continue to RSVP on your own through the link provided for each event. If you ever find that the RSVP list is full, just send us a message and Lampo will add your name plus one guest to the list. Keep in mind, entry for RSVPers is first-come, first-served. Please plan to arrive early.
If you prefer to make a gift by check, send your contribution to 53 W. Jackson Blvd. #1656, Chicago, IL 60604 or P.O. Box 4615, Chicago, IL 60680.
Companies often match employee contributions to nonprofit arts organizations like Lampo. Check with your HR office to see if your employer has a matching-gift program.
Lampo is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, nonprofit organization. Contributions to Lampo are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Memberships are valid for one year.